Natural Solutions is looking to hire both full time and part time positions. Please contact Jennifer Reed at 330-337-0703 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out their website at www.natural-solutions.net or stop and check out the salon at 465 E. State Street, Salem, Ohio 44460.
Licensed cosmetologist consults with customers on their hair, makeup and skin needs, recommends professional hair care, makeup services and products. A senior professional stylist delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Senior Stylist you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Utilize product knowledge to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
• Be willing to and knowledgeable in the following services: hair services, makeup services.
• Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
• Attend all salon mandatory educations events and workshops.
• Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves, calling customers, phone..)
• Adhere to Natural Solutions Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
• Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for…
• Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Managers Cosmetology license.
• Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
• Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
• On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
• On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.