Do you love working with customers?
The Front Desk Coordinator at Casal Aveda Institute handles all aspects of customer service at the front desk and retail areas. This full time position runs Tuesday thru Saturday with some evening hours when required.
- Greets customers
- Knowledgeable in computer software, SalonBiz and other standard software packages
- Serves as a resource to clients regarding school services, pricing information, and product knowledge
- Checks customers in for services and executes completion of necessary paperwork
- Book appointments utilizing knowledge in computer software
- Collects payments for services and retail; removes and records amount of cash and other forms of payment in register at end of shift
- Respond to client inquires and/or client complaints, resolves challenges based on level of challenge presented or refer client complaint to management
- Arranges merchandise and helps put out inventory on shipment days
- General cleaning such as shelves, counters, coffee bars, etc.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services and products to achieve set goals
- Responsible for data input and maintenance of student quota sheets, assignment of student phase numbers, desk assignments, and various student-related reporting
- Coordinate student schedule changes according to needs of the BAI Instructors; open services for students one week prior to the next phase of instruction
- Provides training and guidance to new students through written and oral instructions; PowerPoint presentation for Intro II Phase, and assignment of front desk stations within specified time frames
- Update and maintain front desk process and procedure manual
- Maintain and promote positive public relations
- Audits register amounts during opening and closing procedures
- Provide general administrative functions and completes other duties as assigned or directed.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school graduate with previous experience in customer service preferred
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer knowledgeable
- Management experience preferred