Are you ready to begin?
If you're excited about the prospect of training at Casal Aveda Institute, please use the following Admissions requirements checklist to ensure you have all materials that must accompany all submitted Enrollment Applications.
- A Fully Completed Enrollment Application Form
- A Non-Refundable $75.00 Application Fee
- An Official High School Transcript or Copy of your GED Certificate
- A letter of recommendation from someone who is not a family member (letter must be typed; please have individual writing the letter include their name, address, phone and relation)
- Copy of your Driver's License
- A letter of intent. Please use the following questions as a guide for your letter of intent: (letter must be typed)
1. What inspires you to educate yourself in this profession?
2. What is your future goal?
3. Who inspires you to be the person you are today and why?
4. Why did you chose Casal Aveda Institute?
To begin the enrollment process, please print and complete your enrollment application and call to schedule your appointment with our admissions representative at 330-792-6504 ext 104.
Casal Aveda Institute does not currently accept transfer students.
The Casal Aveda Institute is committed to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, financial status, or country, area of origin or residence, creed, ethnic origin, in respect to students and/or applicants for admission and to employees and/or to applicants for employment.
It is the policy of this Institute that Casal Aveda Institute will not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study.
We are military friendly school that proudly accepts GI Bills.