Admissions and Placement Coordinator
Department: School Admissions
Office: Casal Aveda Institute
Location: Austintown, OH
Job Summary: Responsible for various recruitment activities related to student enrollment and student placement.
- Follow up with student leads via phone and email and sets up interview appointments
- Meets with prospects; conducts informational interview and gives Institute tour
- Insures follow-up tasks are completed including enrollment checklist
- Processes applications and schedule final enrollment appointments.
- Organizes events that include internal Salon Presentations, Graduation Celebrations, and Annual Scholarship Event.
- Represents the Institute at various Career and College Fairs
- Contacts local High school and Middle school guidance counselors to arrange and conduct presentations
- Monitor State of Ohio Internship program
- Assists CAI graduates with job placement by apprising their opportunities
- Conducts a follow-up Job Placement survey with each graduate and their employer
- Responsible for updating job opportunities for graduates.
- Responsible for all documentation necessary for both prospects and enrolling students.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education and Experience: High School Degree. Professional experience in a sales or Customer Service role required. Recruiting experience and salon/cosmetology experience a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Cosmetology license preferred
- Communication and Interactions: Daily interaction with prospective students and their families and all levels of staff.