AVEDA celebrates Earth Month from March 23 - April 26, 2014
Through the power of AVEDA salons, spas, stores, institutes and guests, we've raised over $32 million for environmental causes since 1999, more than $26 million for clean water projects at home and around the world.
Thank you! We are proud to work with over 30 Earth Month partners in North America that focus on the clean water issues impacting our communities. With your support, we will continue to make a world of difference.
Light the Way™ candle purchases make the following initiatives possible:
AVEDA's new Earth Month candle. A soy wax candle with organic spices from Madagascar. 100% of all proceeds go to The Alliance for the Great Lakes.
- 407 community projects to fight toxic pollution
- 482 projects helping communities to advocate for safe and affordable drinking water
- 700 watersheds, such as lakes, wetlands, and rivers, protected
- 940 communities addressing climate change, which contributes to water shortages and scarcity across the globe
- 20,000 women engaged in working towards clean water for their communities
- 42,000 people benefitting from wells and water infrastructure
- 72,000 acres devoted to sustainable agriculture
Visit Casal AVEDA Institute today and support Earth Month!