Casal Aveda Institute is proud to announce the approval from the U.S. Department of Education to receive federal student loan funding towards their 300 Managing Manicuring Program!
FULL TIME STARTS AUGUST 5th and PART TIME STARTS SEPTEMBER 9th!
FAFSA website (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) – www.fafsa.ed.gov
(Casal Aveda Institute's School Code = 017193)
Financial Aid monitoring website – www.nslds.ed.gov
Shows a summary of all government money student has accepted for higher education and shows lender information
Federal Student Aid Website – www.studentaid.ed.gov
Resource site for Federal Student Aid
Frequently Asked Questions about Federal Aid
HOW DO I APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT AID?
- You must first fill out a FAFSA form. You will need a copy of your previous year’s income tax return for this process.
- If you are considered independent, you will need only your Income tax information.
- If you are considered dependent, you will also need your parent's income tax information for the same year.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A “DEPENDENT” AND AN “INDEPENDENT” STUDENT?
- Dependent: classified by the government as someone under the age of 24, not married, with no dependents.
- Independent: classified by the government as someone who does not meet at least one of the criteria for dependency status.
Any Questions? Please contact Juliet (Director of Financial Aid) at 330-792-6504 ext.103 for more answers.