The Esthetics Instructor is responsible for effective student instruction, as to assure that the school achieves all major educational goals, objectives, and continuing to meet standards set forth by The Ohio Board of Cosmetology and Casal Aveda Institute.
- Ensures that the curriculum taught, reflects current standards within the State of Ohio industry standards, i.e. preparation and research;
- Ensures safe and sanitary practices by both students and instructors when practicing esthetics and related sciences;
- Maintain academic records and provide continuous evaluation to students on an on-going basis, i.e. students performance in theory, practical and supervised clinical experiences;
- Monitor student attendance in accordance to school policy and council as needed through verbal and/or written communication;
- Develop and administer theoretical and practical exams; write performance reports to evaluate students;
- Ongoing curriculum evaluation advising management on possible areas of needed improvement and overall program enhancements;
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- High School Graduate
- Current Ohio Managing Cosmetology or Managing Esthetics License
- Current Ohio Cosmetology or Esthetics Instructor's License