Join our team! This part time position offers responsibility for various duties related to office administration.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Responsible for set-up, maintenance and consistent updating of confidential files
- Scan and file financial aid documents
- Create and update Word and Excel documents
- Accurately Enter required information in student management software
- Complete, scan and file all paperwork required by State Board of Cosmetology
- Collect and distribute student documents
- Assist in monitoring and entering student attendance and grades
- Interact with students and staff regarding Institute and financial aid policies as directed
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of office
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position Qualifications and Requirements
- Education and Experience:
- High School Degree.
- Experience in an office or school environment a plus.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Communication and Interactions:
- Daily interaction with all levels of staff and students.