The Educator Candidate position is a part of our Educator Training Program that includes hands on experience and one on one training by our Casal Aveda Institute Educators.
European Flair Aveda Salon and Day Spa is an award-winning full service salon with an Advanced Aesthetic Skin Center.
The Front Desk Coordinator will work with all aspects of customer service at front desk and in retail area.
The Esthetics Educator is responsible for effective student instruction, as to assure that the school achieves all major educational goals, objectives, and continuing to meet standards set forth by The Ohio Board of Cosmetology and Casal Aveda Institute.
Financial Aide Assistant - Part Time
Department: School Administration
Office: Casal Aveda Institute
Location: Austintown, OH
Job Summary: Responsible for various duties related to financial aid
- Responsible for set-up, maintenance and consistent updating of confidential files
- Scan and file financial aid documents
- Accurately update student ledgers with payments from all sources
- Accurately Enter required information in student management software
- Complete, scan and file all paperwork required by State Board of Cosmetology
- Manage all past due accounts up to and including reporting to collection agency
- Assist in monitoring and entering student attendance and grades
- Run and follow up on all reports related to Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Assist with the ordering of Title IV Funds, including the ordering and distribution of refunds
- Meet with students and families regarding financial aid packaging
- Interact with students and staff regarding financial aid policies as directed
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of office
- Answer student questions regarding financial aid, payments and attendance as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education and Experience: High School Degree. Experience in financial aid or administration preferred. Familiarity with student management or financial aid software a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Communication and Interactions: Daily interaction with prospective students and their families and all levels of staff.
The Educator Candidate position is a part of our Educator Training Program that includes hands on experience and one on one training by our Casal Aveda Institute Educators. This training program will prepare the educator candidate with the skills needed for effective student instruction.
Responsible for effective student instruction, as to assure that the school achieves all major educational goals, objectives, and continuing to meet the standards set forth by The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology and Casal Aveda Institute.