WELCOME TO Our School
Your Cosmetology, Esthetics and Manicuring Beauty School
At Casal Aveda Institute is an Aveda cosmetology, beauty, esthetics and manicuring school located in Austintown, Ohio. Our school offers a full curriculum of hair, skin and nail services.
Learn About Our Career Programs
Receive professional training in the latest styles and techniques in hair cutting and styling, skin care, nail care and makeup. LEARN MORE →
Prepare for an exciting future in skin care with an emphasis on using pure flower and plant essences in treatments. LEARN MORE →
Interested in hair, skin and spa services from Casal Aveda Institute? Request an Appointment today!
The Educator Candidate position is a part of our Educator Training Program that includes hands on experience and one on one training by our Casal Aveda Institute Educators.
This Financial Aid Assistant at Casal Aveda Institute will be responsible for various duties related to financial aid.
The Front Desk Coordinator at Casal Aveda Institute handles all aspects of customer service at the front desk and retail areas. This full time position runs Tuesday thru Saturday with some evening hours when required.
We are thrilled to congratulate Susan Milano on becoming Hair Cut and Style Aveda Purefessional for the North America education team effective July 1, 2016.
Rooted in Ayurveda and formulated with apothecary-inspired ingredients, Tulasāra™ allows you to customize your skin care regimen with products that meet you specific needs and help promote balanced, radiant skin.
Now through July 23! With every $100 retail purchase, enter to win a “His and Hers” spa basket valued at over $300. Receive 2 free pumps with the purchase of two liters!
Earn 650 Bonus Points with Purchase of Any Two Litres (1000 ml) or Half Litres (500 ml), including the Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer Refill Trio Pack – (August 1 – 31, 2016)
Become your own Masterpiece at Casal Aveda Institute
6 Core Elements of Our Curriculum
- Art - Inspire the artist within. Expand your creativity to enhance your training in Cosmetology, Esthetics or Manicuring. Learn to appreciate art and beauty from the masters.
- Fashion Sense - Activities and events to promote your sense of fashion. Learn about the history of trends and become a trend-setter in the industry.
- Spa Sense (Esthetics) - Learn about the sensibilities of spa which will create a deeper understanding of touch, aroma, rituals and traditions. Add balance and wellness to your life and those you touch.
- Customer Service - Learn a foundation of service to ensure your professional success. Graduate with the skill to serve clients, which will serve you in any facet of the industry.
- Community Connection - We care for the world we live in from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world. (from Aveda’s mission)
- Techniques - Our curriculum is built on the industry standard techniques, to help you get your license, as well as the advanced, cutting-edge techniques from Aveda – a leader in the industry.