This 1200-hour course provides instruction in all aspects of Cosmetology, which includes product knowledge, haircutting, styling, coloring and other chemical services such as permanent waving, chemical hair relaxing and reformation curls.
We will go in depth on the training of our client’s best experience. We will also review information on career and employment to include professional ethics, effective communication and human relations, financial data, licensing requirements and regulations and fundamentals of business management. A diploma will be awarded upon graduation. This program only leads to licensure in the State of Ohio.
The three primary aspects of training are:
- Theoretical knowledge, the foundation of all learning;
- Practical experience, the application of the acquired knowledge; and
- Professional business-building skills that are vital for success.
- 37 weeks Full-Time Schedule Based on Scheduled Hours
- 64 weeks Part-Time Schedule Based on Scheduled Hours
Hair Designer Program Schedule - 1200 hours
Tuesday 9am-3pm and Wednesday- Saturday 9am-5pm
|Infection Control and Principles/Practices||40||20|
|Properties of the Hair and Scalp||74||40|
|Hair Procedures and Practices||310||150|
|Chemical Procedures and Practices||289||125|
|Salon Operations and Communication Skills||70||40|
|Cosmetology Laws and Rules||30||20|